Sunday, May 22, 2011

No hago la maleta

My travels begin on Tuesday; at 8 am. So, that's not too bad. But I have a 14 hour flight. So that sucks. And I'm not ready at all. Haven't even touched my suitcase. So Monday will be spent packing...
I'll be in Madrid for four days. Hoping to check out a bullfight, barter with the locals, utilize my Spanish, and learn some new words! Oh and to check out the local bars and/or clubs. Then, it's off to Salamanca where I'll be taking 6 credits of Spanish history and language. 

Contact info: 
Skype: dylanjaymes
Twitter: Leonhart16 
Also, if I know you and you get a call that ends in 11 33, then it's probably me calling from Spain; so pick it up!!

Congrats to everyone who survived the rapture yesterday,
Dylan Nielsen 

3 comments:

  1. Dude Dylan, Don't see a bullfight. The end is sooo sad. I would cry lots. I can't wait to hear your crazy stories.


    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agh!!! I will be living vicariously through you! :-) and pack the best that you can!!

    ReplyDelete